Saturday Night Genealogy Fun exercise from Randy Seaver is focused on Hallowe'en.
Here is your assignment, if you choose to play along (cue the Mission: Impossible! music, please!):
(1) Go take the Hallowe'en Personality Quiz at http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhalloweenpersonalityquiz/
(2) Post your answers on your own blog, as a comment on this blog, or on your Facebook page.
(3) Tell us if this is "right on" or not. Have fun with it!
Okay, here's what the quiz has to say about me:
• You See Halloween as Fun
• A bit of an introvert, you like the special occasions just as much as everyone else. You just have your own unique way of celebrating Halloween.
• You often feel invisible when you're in public. And it's a shame, because you're really quite a character.
• Your inner child is open minded, playful, and adventurous.
• Your fears are irrational and varied. It's hard to predict what you may be afraid of on any given day.
• You're logical, rational, and not easily affected. Not a lot scares you ... especially when it comes to the paranormal.
• You are unique, expressive, and a trendsetter. Your ideal Halloween costume is over the top and one of a kind.
Well, I think the quiz missed me on several counts. I'm pretty extroverted, and I don't often feel invisible anywhere. My friends and family will be happy to vouch, however, that I am quite a character. My fears are few and far between, and very consistent (buzzy things). I am indeed logical, rational, and not easily affected, and not a lot scares me (which contradicts the statement right above it, about my fears being irrational and varied). I will admit to being unique and expressive, although I don't think I've been setting any trends by wearing Hawaiian shirts. My ideal Hallowe'en costume used to be dressing up as a hooker; is that over the top? More recently, I tend to wear East Indian clothing.
I guess the quiz can't be relied upon very much, huh?
Genealogy is like a jigsaw puzzle, but you don't have the box top, so you don't know what the picture is supposed to look like. As you start putting the puzzle together, you realize some pieces are missing, and eventually you figure out that some of the pieces you started with don't actually belong to this puzzle. I'll help you discover the right pieces for your puzzle and assemble them into a picture of your family.
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Saturday Night Genealogy Fun: Your Hallowe'en Personality
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Yours matched about as well as mine did, but it was good Halloween fun. :)ReplyDelete
And fun is why we do Saturday Night Genealogy Fun, right? :)Delete