Saturday Night Genealogy Fun:
Your mission, should you decide to accept it (cue the Mission: Impossible! music), is:
(1) Heather Wilkinson Rojo posted a fun quiz yesterday on her Nutfield Genealogy blog titled "How Genealogy Literate Are You?" Rather than post it again here and violate someone's copyright, please go read it on her blog.
(2) Answer the questions and assign the points as noted.
(3) Please post your totals, and any comments, on this blog post as a comment and also on Heather's post.
Here are my numbers:
* 13 x 1 point = 13 (not #7)
* 15 x 2 points = 30 (not #6, #12, and #15)
* 12 x 5 points = 60 (not #6, #12, #13, and #15)
* 8 x 10 points = 80 (not #4, #8, and #10)
* 1 x 20 points = 20 (only #4)
So my total is 203. Apparently I need to visit more cemeteries!
Genealogy is like a jigsaw puzzle, but you don't have the box top, so you don't know what the picture is supposed to look like. As you start putting the puzzle together, you realize some pieces are missing, and eventually you figure out that some of the pieces you started with don't actually belong to this puzzle. I'll help you discover the right pieces for your puzzle and assemble them into a picture of your family.
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Saturday Night Genealogy Fun: How Genealogy Literate Are You?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to everyone, particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.